- Login to the AIM Tech Suite.
- Go to Websites > Overview.
- Click Manage next to the website.
- Now you are in the back end of the website. Go to Settings > General Settings.
- There are 5 tabs in General Settings. The first, Website Attributes, includes the site name, domain name, default logo, meta descriptions, etc.
- Products & Pricing includes currency, lead times, and image preferences.
- Virtual Catalogue shows you a catalogue preview as well as your catalogue number.
- Users includes preferences for user accounts on the website.
- If you have a Technologo account, you can insert your login credentials.
Last updated: June 12, 2020