- From the management section of your website, hover over the Products tab and select New Product from the drop-down list.
- You will need to enter the product's Name and Code as well as select the Category and Supplier. All other information you enter is up to you.
- In addition to the Details tab, there are also Colours & Sizes, Customisation, Pricing, and Images. Here you can click through the tabs and add this information. For a completely new product, some pricing is required,
- Once you have entered all the information needed in each of the tabs, make sure Publish Product to Website is checked off before clicking Check/Save Product. If you would like you can also opt to check Use this info for the next product. You can leave this unchecked to save a product for later, or to stop the product being visible on the website.
- Once the product has been saved successfully, you will receive a message that the Product has been saved and is live. At this point, you can choose to Amend Product, Add Another, View This Product, or View My Products. If there was an issue saving the product, you will also receive an error message and it will tell you what information is missing.
- You can always locate your products by hovering over Products and click on Find a Product in the dropdown. You can check off My own products only and click Search. This will only return products in your results that you have either added as a new product (as shown in the steps above) or copied to your products. More information about copying products to your site can be found in the Copying Products help sheet. It's worth noting that any of your products that aren't published or visible on the website can be found using the lower check box, and may not be visible by just searching in "My Products"
Last updated: June 12, 2020